Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Its that time of the year again. Haiz, how fast time flies. Suddenly its Christmas all over again. This year there seems to be a more Christmas-sy feel thanks to our trips down to Orchard Road. Really quite happening over there with the crazy people mountain people sea kinda crowds. Festive decors and entertaining displys all round. In fact, we did quite alot of Christmas shopping this year (rare indeed), mainly for myself :P

Bought myself a new handphone! Nothing really fancy except that its got a 5 megapixel camera! Damn happy playing with it. Initially I thought that there was something wrong with it because the camera wouldn't auto-focus. Luckily the wifey sorted that one out for me hehe.


Here's a sample picture.

That's me and the bros at TWC at Ion Orchard last week. Neat eh?

Sigh. Ever had the feeling like you just can't seem to do things right no matter how hard you keep trying? Even after sampling different ways to solve them they just keep popping back at you. Totally sucks big time. I dunno what am I to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment