Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello 2015, Goodbye 2014!

And....all of a sudden, it's the last day of2014?! How fast time flies! Especially when you’ve got kids!

Anyway 2014 has been a so-so year. It hasn’t been terrible, but it definitely hasn’t be terrific either.

Anyway, once again, here’s last year’s review.

And once again, here’s a review of 2014 resolutions:

1)Achieve 100% Increase In AUM FAILED
This one I failed spectacularly. The key losses in AUM were in the last two months of the year and oh my what a spectacular downfall. I wish I could blog more details about it and perhaps someday I will, but this blog post will suffice for now. Hopefully I can make it all back and more in 2015. Wonder what the new year will bring for me.

2)Achieve $500/mth Dividend Income Stream FAILED
Surprisingly even though I failed in this one, I’m quite proud of what I achieved, ending the year with an average monthly dividend stream of $190.90 at last count. I think I will stick to the $500 mark again for 2015 and hope to achieve better returns even if I should fail.

3)Improve My Social Circle FAILED
Didn’t happen. I think I’m turning full-fledged daddy mode now. Some days I prefer to spend time at home with the noisy kids rather than go drinking or partying now. Getting older.

4)Continue Exercise Regime FAILED
Yeah, with THAT ACL injury this was also never gonna happen.

5)Appreciate My Wife And Family More PASSED
This must be one of the worst years for achieving resolutions with a 1/5 pass rate! Nonetheless it’s something I’m very happy with. I appreciate the labours of my wife so much more, and I cannot love my kids enough.

Ok, time to think about my resolutions for 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment